Does your credit card do what's right for you, even when no one is watching?
Does your credit card give you:
- A low, fixed interest rate?
- Easy to understand terms?
- No hidden fees?
- And no tricky accounting that forces you to pay more interest and fees than you should have to?
The Credit Card Accountability Responsibility and Disclosure Act of 2009 was designed to make other financial institutions do what Coosa Pines Federal Credit Union has been doing all along -- operating in consumers' best interest.
So call us or stop by your favorite branch today, and we'll get you started on a credit card that already has:
- Great rates -- NO teaser rates and low FIXED rates currently ranging from 9.95% to 12.9% APR*
- Easy Rewards -- Annual Rebate as much as 1% on retail purchases
- Generous credit limits
- Fewer and lower fees -- NO annual fees, cash advance fees, or balance transfer fees, and only $10 late payment or over-the-limit fee
- 25-day grace period for purchases
After all, credit unions have been doing the right thing for their members all along ... even when no one was watching.
*The APR (Annual Percentage Rate) is based on individual credit worthiness (currently 9.95% to 12.9%). Rates are subject to change without notice. Some restrictions may apply. Contact a Loan Officer for complete details.