The new Coosa Pines VISA Credit Cards with UChoose Rewards have arrived!
These Platinum VISA® cards
come with enhanced cardholder benefits
, including UChoose VISA Rewards1
. CPFCU cardholders will now be able to view and pay their VISA credit cards in Virtual Branch
or through Online Access
, and register qualifying cards for the easy-to-earn, easy-to-use UChoose Rewards
To activate the new card:
- Cardholders will call the number on the sticker attached to the front of the card.
- The Voice Response System will lead cardholders through the activation steps.
- The phone number that the cardholder is calling from must match the home phone on the account.
- If the phone number doesn't match, the system will prompt cardholder for zip code.
- The card number must be verified.
- The last 4 digits of the primary cardholder's Social Security number must be verified.
- If the card can not be activated using the Voice Response System, the cardholder will be transferred to a live Customer Service Representative.
If you haven't made the switch to a Coosa Pines VISA Credit Card with Rewards, now may be the perfect time to transfer your high-interest credit card balances to a credit union card.
- Easy UChoose Rewards1 for qualifying cardholders
- No teaser rates
- No annual fee
- No balance transfer fee
- No cash advance fees or higher rates for cash advances
- Friendly hometown service
- Easy Online Access
- Accepted at millions of locations
- Great for Internet shopping
- Convenience and ease of expense tracking
New VISA credit cards may be activated on or after June 27, 2011. 1Cardholder must register for UChoose Rewards at www.uchooserewards.com. Not all Coosa Pines FCU VISA cardholders will qualify for UChoose Rewards program. For details on the program, view our UChoose Rewards FAQs. 2APR=Annual Percentage Rate. The rate you will receive will be determined by your credit worthiness; rates currently range from 9.95% to 15.95% APR. Rates are subject to change without notice. Restrictions apply. For credit card tips from the Federal Reserve Board - To learn more about factors to consider when applying for or using a credit card, visit the website of the Federal Reserve Board at http://www.federalreserve.gov/creditcard.