Coosa Pines Teams with AutoSMART to Make Car Buying Easier
is an easy to use internet tool, but unlike other car buying websites, AutoSMART
will connect you with the dealers that your credit union has partnered with to get you a great deal on your next vehicle.
There are a few things you should keep in mind before you contact the dealer:
1. Take some time to do your research. The more information you have, the more comfortable you will be with your purchase.
Use the online Value Guides
so you'll have a good idea what your trade in might be worth.
Decide what kind of payment
you are comfortable with, and how that translates to the amount of vehicle you can afford.
5. Once you have taken advantage of the wide variety of tools and resources provided by your credit union, you’ll be ready to make an appointment to meet with your local CUDL AutoSMART
dealer contact person. This will ensure that you will save both time and money when purchasing your next vehicle.
While at the dealership, keep these things in mind:
1. Make sure you ask for the CUDL AutoSMART Dealer Representative you made the appointment with.
2. Make sure you test drive the vehicle you are actually going to buy.
3. If the dealer is offering you optional products, make sure they have explained their value and cost.
4. If you are unsure about anything, ask for an explanation before it becomes an issue.
5. Be sure to remind the dealer that you want to finance through your credit union, or that you have a pre-approval from your credit union.
6. Make sure you read before you sign anything.
To help guide you through this process we have created a Pocket Auto-Buying Checklist
. Feel free to print out the checklist and take it with you when you visit the your CUDL AutoSMART
CPFCU's Anytime Adviser New & Used Car Buying Coaches